Planning Guidelines – Contact Center Upgrade
According to Gartner, 78% of companies have identified their customer relations/ call centre as a key competitive differentiator. There are multiple options for available today for both in house and outsourced contact centers.
- Tracking tools and performance reports to evaluate your customer responsiveness and agent productivity.
- Multi-channel communications beyond just voice, including email, SMS messaging, and social media.
- Improved customer loyalty and recommendations.
- Improved employee satisfaction.
Key Considerations – Planning Steps
- How do your customers prefer to contact you?
Is multi-media a beneficial option?
How do they rate your current contact center?
- What are your current bottlenecks or constraints for customer service?
- How do your employees feel about the performance of your contact center?
- Do you have (or want) adequate follow up communications and measurement systems? Note: Many of these can be automated today.
- Do you prefer an internal support system or outsourced (North American preferred) ?
- From the above, prepare a list of key objectives to improve your customer contact centre.
- Send out an RFP to selected key vendors for your area or industry.
For more information or to schedule a no obligation 10-minute discussion to discuss your objectives and identify a strategy to come up with the right solution, click here.Planning Guidelines – Contact Center Upgrade